Monday 7 February 2011

DL, a bit to Bo,

told DL - my partner in refugee work, over a cup of tea in san marino... he was enthusiastic.. told me he'd buy that for a dollar... (3-2-11)

then i told the very 1st scene to bo (5-2-11)... in the kitchen of baby robin's birthday party... positive response...

went into the big green bookshop yesterday (6-2-11) & T told me he'd been thinking about it... even told me he'd been thinking of writing it for me, which i really don't want him to do... i wasn't quite thinking properly & didn't express this to him, but i don't think he will... good that it was in his thoughts...

i told my friend Josiah that i was writing a novel, but i hadn't written anything yet... she laughed & said that meant i really was writing a novel...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment